Thursday, June 19, 2008

A very special message from T.I.

These days, if you ain't partyin', than you ain't gots yo stimulus check from tha gov yet. You dig? Hi. I'm Gangster Rap's T.I. I'm here to speak in regular english, with proper grammar, to talk to you about something very important. It's called, "rabies." Most people don't know what it is, but rabies is a degenerative disease that affects over 10 dogs a year nationally. Since I'm T.I., from Atlanta, where Michael Vick is from...and a hardcore rapper, I do, and am supposed to, like dogs. So I do. So that's why WOFRD (Watch Out For Rabies Dogs) has contacted me. They want me to talk to ya'll folk abouts it... Ahem...pardon me. I lost my head for a moment, chaps. In closing, watch out for rabies dogs. This message has been brought to you by T.I. speaking proper English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home