Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm so sober right now

You know what's awesome? Nothing? Right. Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to business. This weekend in Arizona is going to be the best experience of 2008 so far--which is not tough. So far, let's recap my 2008: -Dated Clippers cheerleader for a month -Dated a few other girls -worked on my website -worked entertainment temp jobs for not too much money -have felt like I am in trouble if I don't right the ship soon -feel almost like I wasted 4 years -went to the Orange Bowl Yeah, I'd say this weekend will easily top all others so far. Hopefully it will be topped soon as well, but if not...well...it just will. There's no way that this weekend will be the most fun of the year. That's not possible. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home